February 5, 2014

Family Valentine's Day Gifts Ideas

I can't believe Valentine's day is next Friday!  Mister and I typically just go out an have dinner for V-day but this year I think we will be celebrating at the crib with Peyton.  Since we won't be going out, it's OK for Mister to buy me something nice.  I was planning on sharing my Valentine's wish list but I figured I would make this a family affair.  
1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5. | 6. | 7. | 8. | 9. | 10.

That Gucci cross-body and the Steve Madden slides are high on my wish list.  The Gucci will be perfect for the summer (and all year).  I really feel that I need it.  The Steve Madden calf hair slides have getting mad love on blogs lately.  I wasn't a fan of them until I went in the store and saw them in person.  Now I want the fuchsia ones. 

Do you have Valentine's Day plans?  What's on your wish list? 

6 comments:

  1. Tell mister to buy you two of everything you want then you can gift me with some vday gifts too. Lol I want those Steve Madden slides too! I should've got the Celine ones when they went to $100 on clearance. First world problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jean jacket and that Gucci bag! I will have my valentine's post up tomorrow! Hope you all have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww super cute ideas for V-Day! I'm loving that Gucci bag, HOT! You totally need it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great inspiration! That‘s really so beautiful! Tell me if you would like to follow each other?! Would love to hear from you! Lots of Love Kyra♡
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really WOOF you! My fav!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older