October 11, 2013

What I Wore at #Blogalicious5

Happy Friday!  I have so much that I want to share with you from this years Blogalicious experience.  Since I'm still trying to catch up with life I will share with you what I wore to the Blogalicious conference in Atlanta last week.  I kept my looks very simple and easy.

 Dress c/o Calypso St. Barth/ Belt, Gap/ Booties, JustFab
I wore this satin Calypso dress on Saturday afternoon for my round-table discussion.  No I didn't forget to iron the dress, I was told it was supposed to be wrinkled.  
 Blouse c/o Lulu's/ Jeans, MNG for JCP/ Necklace c/o Lulu's/ Bag, LV/ Shoes c/o Lulu's
Bad iphone pic with Danielle from The Style & Beauty Doctor on the purple carpet at the Blogalicious Scandal Party.  I was looking super casual in this look.
I'm in love with my new pumps from Lulu's!  These may go hard this fall. 
Friday, while manning the EDEN BodyWorks suite, I wore a cute dress I picked up at Fab-rik Boutique at Merchants Walk Shopping Center.  The dress may have been on the short side but I got a ton of compliments on it.  Wearing my old moto boots made the outfit even more comfortable.  I had a hippie-chic vibe going on with this look.

What do you think my casual conference looks?  Did you go to Blogalicious?  What did you wear?

4 comments:

  1. Those heels are fabulous! It was great meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked fabulous! I especially loved the dress you had on on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you really give away shoes from your shoe closet? It looks like you have a ton left! You look fab, mama!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older