October 1, 2013

Celebrate Hispanic Heritage with Dora & Macy's

If you have a child under 5 years old I am sure they are slightly obsessed with Dora.  Want to be the Coolest Mom of the Year?  Take the kiddos to meet Dora at Macy's!

Join Macy's and Vanidades in their salute to Latino, culture, history and vibrancy with Dora the Explorer!  Join the celebration with a day of family fun! Be one of the first 200 fans at the event, and get your own pic with Dora, just remember to bring your camera!* Stick around for a Dora Reading Circle and backpack craft station! 
Event will take place in Atlanta at Lenox Mall on October 5th at 2pm.  Plus, get a cool Dora the Explorer fun pack with any purchase of $25 or more during the event.  Dora will also be at Macy's Miam International on October 5th at 3pm. Click HERE for more details. 




*Disclosure: I am a member of the Everywhere Society and Everywhere provided me with compensation for this post about Macy's.  However, all thoughts and opinions expressed herein are my own. 

2 comments:

  1. Why do you always have a way of making me wish I lived in GA? my daughter loves Dora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are they gonna be in NYC? I would like to take my son see DORA...

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older