July 24, 2013

Shoes I'm Taking to #BlogHer13

In less than 24hrs I will be on a flight to Chicago for BlogHer!  I have a million and a half things to do!  One thing that will get my attention before for heading to BlogHer is what shoes I will wearing.  JustFab will be holding my feet down down during the conference!

Here is a glimpse of some of the outfits I plan on wearing for the BlogHer festivities.  All prints and colors!  I surprised myself.  I didn't set out to rock all prints but it just worked out that way.  Since I'm packing all these bold prints and colors I thought I could wear a simple yet fly shoe with the pieces. 
Antalya Sandal - As much as I would love to wear flats 24/7 for BlogHer, cute flats are a must have. 
 Severine Pumps - These pumps are sexy and comfortable!  New for the month of July on JustFab.
 Silver Anais Heel - Simple one strap heels are all the rage.  The silver will work great with all my outfits.
 New Orleans Heels - You know I'm not leaving home with out my new favorite heels!
 Aviero Heels - Just in case I want to add a little more color.
Athen's Sandals - Another pair of cute flat sandals.  I have been wearing these all Spring and Summer.

Six pairs of JustFab shoes I'm taking to BlogHer.  I may or may not throw a few more in my bag.  Nothing worse then traveling and wishing you packed another pair of shoes :).  I know... I'm crazy!  Are you going to BlogHer?  How many pairs of shoes do you travel with for an action packed weekend?





*Shoes are c/o JustFab.  Thoughts and opinions are my own.  Partial sponsorship to BlogHer has been provided by Eden Bodyworks.

10 comments:

  1. Cute shoes!! I love all the prints that you're going to be wearing. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so cute. Love all of the colors of the shoes and clothes. I tried to do the same thing and really include a lot of color. I'm taking about 12, uh, I think it's up to 15 pairs of shoes just to be totally sure with my foot happiness. But I'm driving so space isn't an issue.

    Can't wait to see your shoes in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Let me find out you want in on the shoe off! LOL See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous shoes! You're going to look gorgeous in those print outfits! I am not going, wish I were, hopefully next year. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all the shoes and the prints. I still havent jumped on the Just Fab train. I see you and Eboni rocking shoes from them all the time and I wish I had bought those. Blah my habits of buying super expensive and it takes my shopping budget for the month. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I know you bringing some sneakers....BucketFeet perhaps?!! LOL!! See ya tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see your outfits and recap....wish I was going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cannot wait to see all of the outfits come together! I really hate that I am not going to be there this time! Cannot wait to see the pictures and instagrams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog and your style. I shared it on my blog I hope you dont mind :) www.tzmoms.com

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older